“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank You for visiting.”
Do you want to know how to get rid of nail fungus? Often nail fungus develops very slowly over time so that by the time you notice the symptoms, it can be very deeply rooted as well as advanced. It may have already spread to adjacent nails and once you notice that you have this sort of infection, you need to seek treatment right away.
There are many ways to get rid of and treat nail fungus, including:
|Popular Items At Amazon||Brief Description||Rating||Click to see at Amazon|
|Natural Foot Bath Soak, Nourishing, Unique Blend, No Harsh Ingredients. |
|4.5||Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak with Epsom Salt - Made in USA - for Toenail Fungus, Athletes Foot, much more.|
|Natural and Powerful For Beautiful Hands and Feet, Easy To Apply.|
My 2nd Choice!
|4||Extra Strong Nail & Toe Fungus Treatment - Made In USA, Best Nail Repair Set.|
|Improves Nail Appearance in over 90% of Fungal Nail Sufferers, Hydrate and Exfoliate Brittle Nails.|
My 3rd Choice!
|4||Kerasal Fungal Nail Renewal, Restores Appearance of Discolored or Damaged Nails|
|Relieve Discomfort & Itching Reduce Nail Thickness. Restore Nail Discoloration.||4||Probelle 2-Step Fungal Nail Renewal System 100% Natural - Clinically proven (94% Success) to restore fungal toenails and fingernail fungus|
|25% Undecylenic Acid solution which is the strongest solution available Over-the-Counter.||4||Better Nail | Nail Solution for Toenail & Fingernail Fungus|
|Tea Tree Oil Foot and Toenail Kit. Foot Soak And Body Wash.||4.5||Purely Northwest Foot and Toenail Kit|
|Enriched with Powerful Essential Oils and Skin Nourishing Botanicals.||4.5||Antifungal Tea Tree Oil Body Wash, Helps Athletes Foot, Ringworm, Toenail Fungus and more.|
|Extremely effective finger and toe fungus treatment and has no side effects.||4||FUNGINIX Healthy Nail Formula - Finger and Toe Fungus Treatment|
* Nail Removal. Only in very extreme cases, obviously, this may be necessary.
* Oral prescription medications. Theses can have very serious side effects and need close monitoring by a medical professional.
* Homeopathic remedies, such as tea tree oil, crushed garlic, Vic’s vapor rub, soaking with Epsom salts.
* Topical ointments and creams – not as effective as oral treatments because they need to be absorbed through an already thickened nail.
* Oral non-prescription medications – can be very effective because they work from the” inside out” without adverse and serious side effects.
Keep a close eye on your nail fungus. If you are not overly concerned with how your nails look, there may be nothing to really worry about; however, if you notice:
* Pus, redness or swelling. Or a distinct line running from your nail up your foot towards your heart.
* Nail separating from the nail bed or surrounding skin.
* You have a high fever.
* There is a lot of pain and you have trouble walking.
These symptoms are a sign of serious infection and must not be ignored. Most people will not let a nail fungal infection get this out of hand, but especially in people who have a pre-existing illness or are elderly, it is not something that they will notice right away.
The sooner you start on a course of treatment the better. The longer an infection or fungal invasion is left untreated, the more chance of it becoming out of control. Once you have an infection such as this, you can be much more susceptible to recurring infections. This is largely due to the fact that the fungus can sit under the nail, almost dormant, and regrow after treatment. This makes it very important for you to have a regular foot care/inspection routine and keep a close eye on your nails.